Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Beginning of the End

Mel wasn't feeling up to eating dinner so I decided to just eat some Mr. Noodle like soup and got the hotel to boil me water. Unfortunately I dont think they boiled the water long enough because I ended my eight year streak and threw it all up that night.



With both of us now feeling sick we stayed in bed pretty much all day. We rotated between napping and watching tv shows. My parents were able to get a hold of us through Skype and we filled them in on what was going on. Being sick really sucked, my entire body hurt, I was really weak, and nausea was a constant state. I think so far I have had two days where I actually felt good and didn't suffer from any nausea.

This is the point where I decided I was going to go home with Mel at the end of January. We both agreed that we gave ourselves too much time for this trip and were ready to just see what we really wanted to and then go home on January 29th. We tried taking some of the antibiotics that we got back home but those didn't help very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment