Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Padang Padang & Ubud

We ate breakfast with Rhys, Savanah, and a couple they were traveling with and then spent a few hours at the beach. I turned lobster red on the front of my body and pretty much stayed white on the back. We had some trouble with getting cash out both on my VISA and Mel's debit card but I think it's more the ATM we were trying to use and not our cards. I was finally able to get a hold of RBC and cancel my debit card just to be on the safe side.



Mel has started to fell pretty sick and today is our day to check out and head to Ubud. We waited until noon to check out so she would have time to rest and I could find us some places to look at in Ubud. Luckily for us Are has friends in Ubud who own Sagittarius Bungalows and we were able to get a room there. Unfortunately for us it is at the top of our budget but I don't think either of us were wanting to look around. We went for a walk to the supermarket and it started to pour down rain and by the time we got back I looked like I had taken a shower, rather than just a 5 minute walk. On our walk we had to pass through the monkey jungle and I had one come up to me and grab my grocery bag, but I just gave it a little shake and told him "No, thats mine" and he backed off. It was cute but Mel thought it was creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment